HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Lisa B. Dibler, O.D., LLC
266 Lamp & Lantern Village
Town & Country, MO 63017
We are a private, full-scope optometric practice that provides general and speciality vision services to the St. Louis region. Dr. Dibler is dedicated to providing the highest quality developmental and preventive vision care to children and adults.
For over 15 years, specializing in Vision Therapy, Children's Vision, and Contact Lenses, Dr. Dibler brings advanced treatment and expertise to her patients.
Dr. Lisa B. Dibler is residency trained in the area of binocular vision and pediatric vision care to help solve vision problems that interfere with learning. Her non-surgical approach to vision care for treatment of myopia (nearsightedness), strabismus (eye turns) and amblyopia (lazy eye) allows the patient to fully function in daily tasks and achieve their maximum potential. We go beyond 20/20!
Improving Vision...Changing Lives
Dr. Dibler provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants, Preschoolers, School Age Children, and Adults
- Contact Lens Fitting and Care, including Speciality Lenses -- Bifocal,
Astigmatism Correcting (Toric), Rigid Gas Permeable, and Extended Wear,
- Eye Wear Designing and Dispensing is available on-site.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Doctor Recommended Nutritional Supplements for Eye Disease Prevention and Eye Health Support, i.e., Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Omega-3s, etc.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Testing and Treatment for Vision Conditions that intefere with Learning and Reading and may contribute to
and Poor School Performance.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Enhancement and Eye hand coordination
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Experienced Developmental Behavioral Optometrist who provides pediatric eye care, visual training, eye exercises and family vision care in St. Louis, Afton, Maplewood, Town and Country, St. Louis, MO, Creve Couer, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Frontenac, Missouri, Richmond Heights, O'Fallon, Saint Charles, Bridgeton, Florissant, Saint Ann, Maryland Heights, Cahokia, Granite City, Missouri, MO
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use